What is the cause of wrinkles on the forehead?
1. When the body is dehydrated a lot, the skin tension loses its elasticity, and then forehead lines will appear.
2. Malnutrition is also one of the causes of forehead wrinkles. When the body is too thin, the subcutaneous fat is greatly reduced, the skin is sunken, the skin is loose, and forehead lines are more likely to appear.
3. Poor living habits, often touching the front of the forehead with hands, over time, the skin becomes elongated.
4. The horizontal wrinkles on the forehead are a sign of whether a person is diligent in thinking.
Related machine recommendations:
* 7DHIFU * Hydrofacial machine
Click the picture to enlarge, Click the button to view product details.